Under the direction of the Director of Research, the Research Analyst responds to specific research requests and oversees programs/process to support Client/Agency goals. May initiate, develop and institute systems for the processing and retrieval of all information.
- Secondary research
- Design of qualitative discussion guides
- Design of quantitative studies including: choice modeling, segmentation, etc.
- Negotiations to secure panels for data collection
- Administration of data collection
- Data analysis
- Evaluation and recommendations of platforms for data collection and analysis
- Ability to work in a fluid, collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Secondary research capabilities including experience with syndicated tools like: MRI, Mintel, Yankelovich Monitor, Freedonia, etc.
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Experience with Qualtrics for research design, programming and data collection
- Experience with JMP for data analysis
- Experience with other software platforms (SPSS, etc.) a plus but, not required
Bachelor’s degree required
Reports to Director of Research.
3+ years relevant industry and research expertise.
This position is based in our Greensboro, NC office. Email resume, cover letter and portfolio to Wanda Trexler at email@example.com.