Registration for CreateAthon 2017 is closed.
CreateAthon (krēˈāt-ə-thän) noun
- A 24-hour charity event where marketing teams and advertising agencies create assets for national and local non-profit organizations: CreateAthon is a national movement that rallies marketing teams to help local non-profits in a 24-hour creative blitz.
- Where marketers and advertisers pull an all-nighter for the greater good: At last year’s CreateAthon, SFW served 32 non-profits, producing more than $200,000 of work in one day.
- An excuse to eat a smörgåsbord of diet-obliterating food, pound dangerous amounts of Red Bull, and separate the strong from the weak when Mr. Sandman tries to coax us to sleep: “The 2 a.m. pizza-eating contest at this year’s CreateAthon was a bad idea.”
“As a small nonprofit with limited funds, CreateAthon has been a wonderful resource and instrumental in helping us raise community awareness of our cause and services. We look forward to it every year, and this year will be our 10th year working with them!”
– Ken Maxwell, Executive Director, Seven Homes
“Restoration Place Counseling has been SO blessed by the fabulously fun and talented crew at SFW! I’m eternally grateful for their donation of resources and the top-notch marketing materials they produce for our biggest fundraising event of the year.”
– Cindy Mondello, Executive Director, Restoration Place Counseling