We’re building an even better agency. (And breaking a few laws of mathematics along the way.) When does one plus one equal one? It happens when two of North Carolina’s most sought after agencies come together to form a new marketing juggernaut. Starting January 1st, we’re excited to announce that The Sales Factory and Woodbine are becoming one. View the press release here.
We believe that the combined company will allow us to help our clients grow while providing our employees with better career opportunities.
With the combination of the two companies, the agency is changing its name to Sales Factory + Woodbine.
Sales Factory + Woodbine will be led by:
– Ged King, CEO, formerly President of The Sales Factory
– Peter Mitchell, President, formerly President and CEO of Woodbine
– Matt King, Chief Creative Officer, formerly Vice President of Customer Development for The Sales Factory
– Rob Cates, CFO, continuing the role he has been serving for The Sales Factory
– Gary Fly, CDO, formerly Principal, Chief Operating Officer of The Sales Factory
– Maureen Hall, founder of Woodbine, will oversee the culture and integration and will hold a permanent position on the agency’s advisory board
All current clients of both agencies will have access to new talent and services offered as a result of the union.
The press release from the Triad Business Journal can be viewed here: