November 19th, 2018
SFW is seeking an experienced accountant to join our accounting/financial team.
- To carry out the duties assigned by the controller and/or CFO.
- Processing and reviewing invoices for Accounts Payable
- Managing Vendor relations
- Creating and verifying invoices for Accounts Receivable
- Develop and manage relationship with Clients’ accounting department
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Analyze and Review Expense Reports
- Creating monthly and weekly financial reports for internal and external users
- Check processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit Card transaction processing
- Credit Card statement reconciliations
- Reports to the CFO and is a member of the finance team
- Directs and is responsible for staff accountants
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 7 years of relevant experience
- QuickBooks, Excel, Word, PC and Apple Operating Systems
- CPA or MBA preferred
Candidates should include a cover letter with their application.
Send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org